Armit Yoga Teacher - Level 1
Sound Bowl Meditation
Anaphylaxis and First Aid
Reiki 2 Practitioner
I have always been interested in the alternative ways of life. I love practicing yoga and started the practice in 1999, then after being introduced to Qigong I attended my first Qigong class with Opensky Qigong in 2009. I was hooked than became a Opensky Qigong Facilitator. Peter and I started our own regular weekly Qigong classes in our home studio in 2011, and since then we have continued to run level 1 and open Qigong classes.
I love the pure power, vibration and energy that I receive and give to others when using the Tibetan and Crystal Singing Bowls and Gongs. Having enjoyed running our own sound bowl meditations in our home studio.
We run regular Sound Singing Bowls and Gong Meditations which are included with our Tea Ceremonies and sometimes with our Qigong Classes. I love to create beautiful energy that is so profound and unique, helping to balance your mind, body and spirit for everyone.
* Currently I am training under Opensky Qigong - training since 2009.
* Attending and facilitating regularly at Opensky Qigong Workshops and Retreats
* Teaching Opensky Qigong Facilitator since 2012
- Reiki and Qigong practitioner
- 2006: Ear Candling course
- 2013: Reiki 1 - Restore Naturally - Sarah Haffar
- 2014: Reiki 2 - Restore Naturally - Sarah Haffar
- 2015: Completed Tai Chi for Arthritis
- 2015: Completed Level 1 and Level 2 Singing Bowl Mediation and Sound Vibration Training
- 2016: Completed Level 1 Amrit Yoga Teacher Training (200 hours) Prana House
- 2016: Competed Level 1 and Level 2 Tibetan Traditional Sound Healing - Venerable Lobsang Tendar
Sound Bowl Meditation
Hot Stone Massage
My journey began in 1995, I started yoga in Perth, I was very stiff and slowly my body started to open up then I was introduced to Qigong. With my practicing yoga and Qigong I realised the breath is the key to all practices. Travelled to India and studied yoga, and to Thailand where I did a two week Qigong course with Mantak Chia. I have always loved the smiling meditation and six healing sounds.
In 1999 I met Gina who I married and have 2 children. I've been regularly doing yoga and Qigong around Melbourne. In 2008 I started Opensky Qigong, where I became a senior instructor. In 2014 I started Ziran Qigong, where I have become a Level 1 instructor. They are both beautiful but different. Each practice is about yourself feeling the internal energies.
I love traveling, food, beach, gongs and my tea ceremonies. Smiles Pete.
- 1996: Swedish Massage, Perth
- 1999: 2 week Qigong Course, Mantak Chia, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 1999: 1 month, Yoga Training, India
- 2011: Hot stone massage
- 2014: Reiki 1
- 2014: Perth Qigong Training-Ziran Qigong
- 2015: 15 day Qigong Training, Fujian South China, Ziran Qigong
- 2016: Reiki 2
- 2017: Completed Diploma Remedial Massage at MIMT
- 2018: Completed Gong Practitioner under Mehtab Benton
- 2018: Completed Gong Therapist under Mehtab Benton
- 2018: Completed Dry Needling Training